No Spirit of Fear Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Elizabeth Childs - February 05, 2023 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7 NLT https://bible.com/bible/116/2ti.1.7.NLT Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Tamara Chaos said… This comment has been removed by the author. Tamara Chaos said… No Fear. achildoftheking said… Can you read this:https://www.christiansocial.tk/post/310_no-fear-only-god-039-s-power-scripture-bible-power-love-self-control-1-timothy-1.htmlIt's the same scripture you shared... [I'm Kimberly Edwards. I haven't posted to blogger in ages.] pmaillet said… So happy to find a like-minded believer. Not many are blogging these days. achildoftheking said… So true, @pmaillet :-) I don't use blogger, but I do use another blogging platform. Tamara Chaos said… Oh hey! Hi. Tamara Chaos said… I also use Medium.
Comments
https://www.christiansocial.tk/post/310_no-fear-only-god-039-s-power-scripture-bible-power-love-self-control-1-timothy-1.html
It's the same scripture you shared...
[I'm Kimberly Edwards. I haven't posted to blogger in ages.]