Regular Chiropractic Care for Good Health
I was thinking it might be nice to have a post on here that isn't only about the Bible. Sometimes I think it's nice to make different posts about one's everyday life because then people can get to know you. I was born with reverse scoliosis. So because of that I go to the chiropractor every month.
Today is a day that I go. I know that it really helps me a lot and that a lot of times I do not have pain at all because of the things that I do. I go to the gym- I do the weights and the treadmill and I go to the chiropractor. I also try to eat healthy. I really prefer healthy food over junk. What do you think?
Then, I will editing and posting the church sermon from last Sunday.
#chiropractor #health #exercise #tamarachaos #scoliosis
Comments