Fanatic

A soldier is better being protected vs. being unprotected. One thing I really enjoy is going to the gym. I love to exercise. Now, in order to get the benefits of the gym, I need to go there in person. I can read tons of books and magazines teaching about how to build muscle and tone up, and that's good for head knowledge, but for physical benefit, I have to go to the gym. 
The same I believe can be applied to the Bible. We can study and gain all kinds of knowledge, but unless we apply it, it's useless. 

More coming next Friday Sept. 8th, 2023 on YouTube. 
New song coming Thanksgiving 2023! 

Let's connect: 

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TamaraChaos
Instagram: www.instagram.com/TamaraChaos
MEWE : Tamara Chaos 
Blog: https://tamaraChaos.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

parable of the 10 bridesmaids

persevere in the purpose God has given you