god causes everything to work together for the good of those who love god

‭Romans 8:28-29 NLT‬
[28] And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. [29] For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 

https://bible.com/bible/116/rom.8.28-29.NLT

1 John 3:5-6 NLT‬
[5] And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, and there is no sin in him. [6] Anyone who continues to live in him will not sin. But anyone who keeps on sinning does not know him or understand who he is.

https://bible.com/bible/116/1jn.3.5-6.NLT

It's 7:57 am on Thursday, April 25th, 2024. I'm sitting at the kitchen table working on my Bible reading and outside is very unusually still. No wind, barely any birds flying around. Tavi is enjoying her spot, looking out the window. 
And Jordan in hers

I wonder what adventures today will bring. Now that I've finished my Bible reading for this morning, I'll turn on the news and start playing my game. I want to see how I did in the fashion contest, that is, if any results are in yet. I just love dressing up my avatar in these various contests. I do have a blog that is dedicated to fashion contest results, however, I'm getting a little concerned as to how many pictures Blogger will let me upload, so I've been a little more conservative lately. I do have lots of pictures on Instagram tho. Lately as far as social media, I've been posting only. It's just so noisy now to be on social media. I much prefer this blog, or posting by outside resources to social media. People don't participate much anyway because they are too busy, so, as of late, I've also fallen into that category. People are always in a rush these days. Anything that takes more than 7 seconds, they are out. They miss so much. It's like their life is a time lapse. 


Comments