god lavishes love for a thousand generations
It is Wednesday, May 8th, 2024. I have just finished my Bible reading for this morning. I'm getting ready to turn on the news. I am running way ahead of schedule this morning. I was awoken from a deep sleep by a sick cat. I didn't find any messes this morning tho. Well, it's 6:13 am and I don't even know what is on the news channel at this time. I guess I'll see. I read some interesting verses this morning about Israel.
They are located in Duet. 5. I went to Facebook to try to find the exact verses and it is just so noisy.. I'm so glad I post from afar. That is why I love this blog so much. I can post without having to deal with the noise. I went and copied from the Bible app instead.
Deuteronomy 5:4-11 NLT
[4] At the mountain the Lord spoke to you face to face from the heart of the fire. [5] I stood as an intermediary between you and the Lord, for you were afraid of the fire and did not want to approach the mountain. He spoke to me, and I passed his words on to you. This is what he said: [6] “I am the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt, the place of your slavery. [7] “You must not have any other god but me. [8] “You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind, or an image of anything in the heavens or on the earth or in the sea. [9] You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected—even children in the third and fourth generations of those who reject me. [10] But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love me and obey my commands. [11] “You must not misuse the name of the Lord your God. The Lord will not let you go unpunished if you misuse his name.
https://bible.com/bible/116/deu.5.4-11.NLT
I think there are many people who follow these commandments. People always say that the world is fallen, which could be true, but it's also filled with Christians who are dedicated to Christ. This world will be taken care by God and it is not necessary for us to worry about it. It is up to us to preach the gospel with our words and actions, but it's not our job to chastise people who don't believe in God. There are many pastors who are preaching a false gospel and you know how they get away with it? Some people don't read the Bible for themselves. They get spoon fed whatever the pastor says. It's like watching the news-the news decides what news we get to hear-why do the same with church and the pastor? The pastor decides ahead of time what news to share with you on a Sunday morning, all throughout the week before Sunday what are you doing? Do you only go for your Sunday bath in the word?
Check out that last commandment. You must not misuse the name of the Lord your God. You know who is doing that? The ones who preach a false gospel. They are misusing God's name for their own profit.
So what are you going to do? Are you going to forge ahead and learn your own news from the Bible or just wait for the pastor to feed you?
Nestled deep in the Acacia Woods is a cave taken over by a Christian group called Positive Light. They are a pro-Christian group that is dedicated to spreading the gospel. Zayna stumbled upon this cave and ran off with a journal that Positive Light stole from a rebel group called the Opal Syndicate. The Opal Syndicate stole it because they didn't want anything to do with the Bible spreading around and sending a message of peace, love and compassion to their people. They didn't want their people influenced. Come enjoy this epic adventure. Welcome to a Passion for Jesus.
#Jesus #drone #stateparks
https://youtu.be/VGedyf9aY_c?si=JFMngdIwFURsk9XZ
Scores:
Tamara Chaos
Andrew Gilford
Pixabay
A Passion for Jesus Series
A shorter version is available on YouTube Music.
Tamara Chaos YouTube channel Link:
https://bit.ly/3MmBAyX
Tamara Chaos is an Ordained Minister /Coffee Lover/Singer/Former Martial Artist/Actress
Videos will be announced.
A Passion for Jesus Audiobook Series is a collection of short essays that come from the heart of Tamara, hence the name change to "Heart of Tamara." "Heart of Tamara" is a title that goes back to 2007-2008ish years of playing Second Life. In trying different things to try to find a direction, one group that was made on the platform was called "Heart of Tamara." It was to reach many people who suffered rejection and give them a chance to know they matter at least to one person, well, maybe 2, because God loves them as well. We hope this series will touch your heart and let you see the love of God through them.
DROPS was an American weekly show talking about different topics of the Bible. 2023 is the beginning of the first season. The first episode aired Jan 6th, 2023. The last episode aired on Jan. 19th, 2024.
Let's be Friends!
Facebook: https://bit.ly/45C2Q3e
Instagram: https://bit.ly/3S0BMY3
Blog: https://bit.ly/48OjaAB
Links for other socials including Twitch:
https://linktr.ee/tamarachaos
Emmanuel by April Marie:
If you are interested in Emmanuel by April Marie, you can check it out here:
Lulu.com
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/hawkmatrix
Barnes and Noble
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/emmanuel-april-marie/1120753655?ean=9781430329886
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Emmanuel-April-Marie/dp/1430329882/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455811023&sr=8-1&keywords=Emmanuel+by+April+Marie
Shama Patel: eveninglightdesigns.com
Comments