progress of a passion for jesus
So all the background scenes are ready. This weekend, if we have time, we will record Phil's scenes. This weekend is proving to be quite busy, so it might not work out, but we will see.. We have our normal weekend things going on, but it is also the Great American Clean up event. And not only that, but we can finally get rid of the electronics we've been wanting to get rid of. We keep finding out about that event when it's too late to plan. Robin had a good idea if splitting up the message dialog by having the writer of the journal read some of it as well, which, I do love that idea. I think we could film that downtown, but the question is, who? Who DID write the journal? Whoever I choose to play that role has to be a specific person. I'm thinking about asking Mom. I would ask Brenda, but she already has a role of being in the Christian group. I could recast her, as I'm not sure how to put her in future episodes. If Robin hadn't come along, I might have considered her being Agent Lana. I'll have to keep thinking about this, but to be honest, I don't want to stress myself out about it. I'm asking God what his plans are. Lord, please send someone if you want or let me know who you want to play this role.
I am going to try to record a song myself for the chase scene, but if I can't come up with a good song, then I'm probably going to use someone else's. I'm going to have some music that is copyrighted anyway. I will be splitting the message part out for YouTube music podcast. So anyway, hopefully this weekend I can work on all this, but I'm not going to stress myself out about it. I believe the next weekend, which is May 11th, it is the Memorial Day parade. I'll have to check. I will be participating in that.
Comments