thinking about leaving planet fitness
I'm thinking about leaving Planet Fitness and going to another gym. Before. I got a job, the purpose of coming here was not only to get exercise, but have a little bit of socialization as well. But since I have a job, this is becoming less of a priority. I'm also thinking because the weather is getting warmer I can ride my bike for cardio, and then go to the other gym for weight training. There is also the fact that it's becoming increasingly more and more boring. I come here and ride the treadmill, and then I go in a little room to do the weight training in a circle, the same thing every week. I don't have much time to come here anymore, so I really think I'm not even getting my money's worth. If I go to the other gym, I could save a lot of time because I'm already there. It helps that I'm becoming more by familiar with that gym. I wanted to stay at Planet Fitness before because then I can go to any Planet Fitness in the country, but since we rarely travel, this is hardly worth the price I pay. not that I would be working out, but we will be traveling soon maybe. Phil's trying to figure out if he wants to go or not. His sister's husband passed on and so we might have to go to NY.
So when I'm thinking about doing is temporarily not going to Planet Fitness and testing out not having a membership here. I think I'll start that on Wednesday. And actually, I've been interested in hiring a personal trainer, so, that would kill 2 birds with one stone. It wouldn't be as lonely, and rather than paying a membership, I can take some of that money and put it towards a personal trainer.
I am to change the subject to my YouTube channel, I am so glad, I'm going to say this once again, I am so glad that I do my videos for God and not for myself, because it is always because it is always becoming a little disheartening, that I watch so many other channels, but hardly get any people to watch mine. I even tagged two people in my first episode of A Passion for Jesus, but I guess they are too busy. So like I said it doesn't matter, because I make these episodes for God. I make these episodes to promote the gospel. I even shared to two people at church which I think they didn't see it because for whatever reason messenger made the link little with no preview.
Back to the gym, you know before we got the Foster kids, Phil and I used to come together, and then he got out of the habit even when the foster kids went home, he didn't come back.
Even sometimes when I'm riding my bike, people see me on my phone and they automatically think that I'm not paying attention which I'm rarely on my phone, but let's say I want to make a blog post. Most of the time I can use voice. It's not always accurate and a little annoying, but there are times that it does get it.
I have now been on the treadmill 42 minutes. And that time I have watched one YouTube video from Crowder, my first episode of a passion for Jesus, and writing on this blog.
Yesterday we went to the Mexican store and I was able to get a bowl for guacamole. I ordered the earpiece from Amazon, and I need Phil to measure the windows so that I can see if those window things will fit, and I'm going to work tonight to remind him because I really need to get this ordered. I also bought two pictures from people on Facebook. I was looking for wall art. I was going to hire somebody to make a custom song, but I think I'm changing my mind. Maybe if the project was a little bit different. He has another song that he has already done and so I think I might use that one instead.
Comments