we attended the arab festival today

We're at the Arab Festival..so far we have eaten Arab food, saw Arab dancing and the band is playing. I hope to get Arab coffee. I need to find it. Arab Arab Festival in Fort Wayne #Arab #music #fortwayne

At the Arab festival I got a coffee latte. It's arabica coffee with lion's mane mushroom coffee. The owner said that lion's main takes a long time to grow and it's really good for the brain. To me, it has a semi-sweet taste almost like very light chocolate. It is sweetened with sugar cane. It is a machine that he invented that extracts the sugar from the cane. Be tuned to my YouTube channel Heart of Tamera to see the machine in action. #coffee #arabica #arab

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanatic

parable of the 10 bridesmaids

persevere in the purpose God has given you