i hate social media

You wanna know why I hate social media? I have put myself into a situation where everything is complicated. So, if the day ever comes I need to get rid of it, I don't think I'll mind. If I could do it now I would. However, I will admit it's pretty cool that my bird video has 9.9 thousand views. That's incredible. I wonder what will happen when I post the deer? 

But it's always something that triggers these feelings. I couldn't post to mewe and didn't see an update button, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. Then it wouldn't accept my password, so I had to have them send me a link, which went to my Yahoo account. Yahoo wouldn't let me log in.. So they would send a code since I have two step verification, but it wouldn't come. Finally the code came and it would not accept it, so I had to keep trying. Finally it worked and I was able to reset my mewe password. I just hate social media. It's useless anyway. It's not like I really have any relationships anymore. People hardly post or if they do, it sporatic and not when I'm online. I'm perfectly happy not using social media, I mean, I think I need to be. I have to keep them on my phone, but I am going to try to keep using them less and less. 

And now with the church Instagram, I keep getting notifications that someone in another country is accessing the account. Nothing happens tho. Well, I have done all I can. I have changed passwords and made it so apps can't access my Facebook info. I'll have to see if I can still log into Yahoo. You would think all these apps would be separate, but for some reason I was logged out of Yahoo since then....

I ....hate ...social ....media. 

I turned on the Facebook thing with third app parties, because I noticed that I had to log into Yahoo yet again. But it didn't seem to make any difference. I turned it on and then I was able to log into Yahoo after putting in the stupid code. But then I went and turned off third party apps in Facebook. And I have been able to log into Yahoo, I will keep trying though. I really don't see what one has to do with the other. I also had to uninstall Yahoo and install it because I did not see an update. Well so far I still am able to log into Yahoo. And let's not forget that I also had to look for my password page and I also have to look for my old phone. So now hopefully we can have supper soon and I can forget all about the stupid social media thing. 


Thank you blogger for being awesome. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanatic

parable of the 10 bridesmaids

persevere in the purpose God has given you