sing praises to him

1 Chronicles 16:9-10 NLT
[9] Sing to him; yes, sing his praises. Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds. [10] Exult in his holy name; rejoice, you who worship the Lord.
Yes! Boasting about God is so amazing. Does anyone have any stories to share? I'll start. God has been able to bless me with not only this ministry, but my YouTube ministry as well. My videos don't always get a lot of views, but that is ok because the channel is not mine, it's God's channel, just like pastors are not owners of their churches. It's all a learning process and I am really happy with how God has been able to help me learn how to film and edit my videos. 
The ones I have shared recently I really love haha. I could never have done those on my own-only with God's help. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanatic

parable of the 10 bridesmaids

persevere in the purpose God has given you