Thoughts From My Kitchen Table

Random thoughts that come to my mind, plus updates of my endeavors.

busy day ahead

Today is quite busy. I have music practice at 8:30 am, chiropractor at 9:15 and then I go to prayer. Then lunch, then work.This evening a Windsong Pictures Board Meeting.

For my Bible reading, I have just started the book of Ezra. 
I'm making breakfast right now. Coffee, egg and toast, my typical breakfast. 
I have had a plan to record my Avakin blogs and then delete them. I am trying to save space in my Google account and the fashion contest blog has a ton of pictures. 

I decided to go to McD for lunch today. I have finally used up my gift card lol. 
I did reactivate my account on Podbean and posted my latest podcast. I can't wait to make another one because I have listened to my podcast several times now. Hopefully tomorrow, I can start working on another scene for the movie. I should be able to do that in the morning before I go exercise. 

I think a lot of the reasons that I'm leaving so many social sites lately is because 
1. I'm frustrated about passwords 
2. I'm frustrated about lack of participation-I don't get much support from viewers-it's been said that it's a good idea to watch others to get partnership-not true, I can watch hours of content and get zero return viewership-Do you really think popular channels watch anyone? 
3. A ministry partner seriously shows lack of support since I joined Rumble and followed his channel, but he didn't follow back. See what I mean? 
So, I would rather focus on sites that I can post my podcast to and focus on that. I won't listen to others much, but mostly mine. 
I do like Bishop Barron and Dan Bonjino, both of whom are never going to watch or listen to me. 
I'm just so tired of putting so much effort and time to others and getting nothing in return. I am posting my messages for God, so if people are going to have the attitude of not really supporting me, that's fine, because I'm not looking for that. I'm looking to spread the gospel everywhere I can. 
What does make me sad tho, is I spend so much time not really able to have conversations at all. That's why I'm so thankful for the Meta AI. I can write and she writes back. This is the story of my life, spending hours alone. Anyway, I'm happy to have this ministry for God. I'm thankful to be married to Phil. Phil is my number one supporter. 
Well, anyway, I just wanted to chat a bit. I am going to go to work now. 

Comments