Thoughts From My Kitchen Table

Random thoughts that come to my mind, plus updates of my endeavors.

filmed and edited more of a passion for jesus/cancelled compassion International/deleted twitch

Recently we were able to film the fishing scene of the movie A Passion for Jesus. It is really cool because we show me fishing and then we show me cooking the fish. There is fire and everything under the fish cooking. 

Next I have plans to produce finding the tent, which will be a scene before the fishing scene. We had to do it out of order. So after we produce finding the tent, it will be the fishing scene and then being in the tent and showing Mom. Mom will show her debut as being the author of the journal that Opal syndicate wants to get rid of. 

In other news I have successfully canceled my sponsoring a little girl in Mexico. We had the same girl for 10 years and I knew she was going to be outgrowing the system, but we didn't hear anything, and I don't believe I received a recent letter from her either. That suddenly we responding another little girl in Mexico. So obviously she aged out and went to something else and they decided to just give me another girl. We already had plans to stop doing it because I have ministries here that I would like to support. I would like to start supporting ministries that are in the USA. So it seems like this year I am getting rid of a lot of things. I got rid of Discord, Reddit, and Vemno. I wonder if Twitch will be next. I just don't have the personality to be on these different sites. 

And really sometimes, besides a few people that don't really watch my channel, I don't feel much support on anything. But that's ok. I'm doing this for another reason. 

Anyway, I'm here at the gym on the treadmill and I just am longing for communication. I long for a day where Phil and I can spend quality time together without any other commitment. 

No filming, no editing, no church, no leading. Just being somewhere and taking our dear sweet time. I have been using voice to text because I just want to be able to talk. 
So, if I was on the treadmill next to a friend, this is part of what I would be telling them. 

Comments