new blog for freedom in christ podcast

I'm excited to announce that we now have a blog dedicated to the podcast Freedom in Christ. You can find it here: Freedom in Christ blog


It is very exciting to get this podcast underway. We are currently finishing up the movie A Passion for Jesus, and so when that is finished I will post the link to that. But then we want to take a break from filming and focus on making the podcast. I am excited to announce that we have many guests that will be joining us. 
The purpose of the podcast is to spread the message of Jesus in any way possible. It is also really fun. 
It's been a fun journey, figuring out which path I am going to take on this journey of being a missionary. Phil has been so supportive. I don't think I would be where I am without him.

This podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. 

We also have a blog underway for the movie A Passion for Jesus. This is where you can see behind the scenes photos. We do have some stuff posted on Facebook and whatnot but I really prefer the blog. So I might be focusing on that for the most part. 
You can see it here: A Passion for Jesus movie blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanatic

parable of the 10 bridesmaids

persevere in the purpose God has given you