workout_lunch_work

Even tho it is Friday, I decided to come to the gym. We were going to film more this morning since we weren't happy with the scenes we did yesterday morning, however, there was a thunderstorm this morning, so, we had to put that plan on hold. 
I did some walking, weights and ab work at the gym. I would like to get a book on weight training to study, because even tho I was taught by a fitness trainer, I don't totally remember how to do the exercises. On Wednesday, I did dead lifts. I didn't want to on Monday. It's 10:30 am, so, a little early for lunch, but I will eat in 30 minutes. 

Tomorrow morning we should be able to film and then I can continue editing this movie. 
This is one of my favorite BTS shots. This movie is turning out so awesome. I will continue my Bible podcast called "Freedom in Christ." I'm excited to film another episode. I've been gathering items together so that I refer to them when needed. 

I will need to get back to practicing because the concert is on Sept. 14th. I think it's going to be fun. I'll be scared, but I'll be ok. I'm just leading worship like I do every other Sunday. 
It's amazing what my life is right now. 

For 10 years, I owned a daycare center. I started it when I was 19. Closed it, worked at MCD and Target, and now I'm an ordained minister doing a YouTube ministry. I do come from a tech family, so, it makes sense. People think I only know what I know because I'm married to Phil, but it's not. I've been exposed to technology long since before I met Phil. 
I do my ministry, but I'm also busy working at a gym cleaning. This money goes towards the ministry-for instance, an army tent, army shirt, army pants, and various other props. 
And I'm leading worship with Phil, I am the lead singer, HE plays keyboard. A young lady sings with us and recently a couple of hispanics have joined us. 
You know what I love about the gym is not only is it a great job for me, but people actually see me. They see me. Not oh that's Phil's wife, but they actually see me. They talk to me. They joke with me. 
It's been getting a little better at church. One member has been interacting with my page. I do try to interact with them at church, but sometimes I just don't know how. But it's getting better. I will try to make more of an effort now, when I remember. I'm just so used to hiding in the shadows because I was never acknowledged before. 

That's Phil's wife. 

Yes. That's Phil's wife, but she's more than Phil's wife, she's an individual. An individual that gets lonely now and then, but works through it. 

Next time I get hit with it, I'm going to make a post talking myself through it. Then maybe you can do the same when you get hit with that too. 

I've been listening to, well, I have completed now, a book called Winning the Battle of your Mind." What I do to work through things I discovered way before this book, but this book is fantastic. I have taken some notes and will be writing a message soon to add to my podcast. I love listening to my podcast at work.. I've been very much looking forward to a new episode. I hope you will too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanatic

parable of the 10 bridesmaids

persevere in the purpose God has given you