happy tuesday everyone_concert Sept 14th

A Passion for Jesus A Passion for Jesus I'm sitting here at the kitchen table and waiting until it's time to start prayer time. I did ask if anyone had any prayers and no one answered, but I also asked very late so that's probably why they didn't answer yet. That's okay they might answer later. I also need to start practicing for the upcoming concert September 14th at Parkwood Church of God. I'm going to be singing three songs. So I'm very excited about that. 


So after that then I'll go to prayer at church. Then I'll see if I'm going to go with the ladies for lunch, and then I will go to work. 

I have updated my YouTube channels: 

I don't think it'll be overwhelming for me to have these different channels because once I get the movie posted on A Passion for Jesus channel, I won't need to post anything else. That channel can just stay there like a website. And then Heart of Tamara chaos will be mostly events that we do so I'll be focusing a lot on YouTube shorts. So then that leaves the other channel that I will be posting when I have a new podcast. That'll be my podcasting channel. But I do think I should still post to my regular channel because I probably have people that watch and I just don't know it, plus it has more subscribers than the other one. I need to figure out a way to get more subscribers on my other one. Of course I know that means I need to make shorts. So maybe I will log into that channel and try to get it up. Maybe I will find things to vlog. 
You know right now, it's a really good time to try all these things- like it's always a good time because I don't have much of an audience. So this is a good time to really season myself.
It's really kind of moving and inspiring to watch Consumed by Fire  and Josh Wilson , because both of them are pretty low key. Consumed by Fire is three brothers and Josh Wilson is by himself. It was so cool that Josh Wilson played my request and we got a picture with him. So I have been blessed so much when it comes to these musical artists. Because like when we went to go see , 10th Ave North I got to hold the lead singer's hand for 2 seconds and he looked in my eyes. And I have it on video. I also have Matthew West singing right into my camera on video. I just feel so honored. This isn't my first time meeting famous people. When I was a baby I was held by Tammy Wynette. And then over time I got to meet all of the cast of Leave it to Beaver, or at least most of them, I got a letter from, Twila Paris  , because in 1989 I wrote to her asking her how to get into the music business. I never really quite put this together, but I wonder if maybe I have loved the name Tamara all this time because of Tammy. There have been other names that I have also loved, but I wanted to use the name Tamara.. Even though a lot of people don't know how to pronounce it lol. Well I should say they don't know how I prefer it being pronounced, but that's understandable, how could they? Some people might think I should use my real name, but I don't want to. I really want to keep my name sacred. It's funny because a lot of people get put off by Tamara Chaos, and so some people will think that that's why I'm not all that popular but it's not true, because I have had other names in the past and still didn't grow. It doesn't matter. Either way my Tamara Chaos channel will be focusing on shorts. And like I said I need to make some shorts for the other channel so that it grows. Actually, that would be a great place to put Bible verses or something. Either way I also still have plans to do my concerts and my green screen videos, because I really like doing that. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fanatic

parable of the 10 bridesmaids

persevere in the purpose God has given you